Friday, April 20, 2012

This Week In Science #11

This Week In Science we got posters and we wrote definitions or questions about the vocabulary words. We walked around the room and posted them. Then we got our tanks for out spider. We went outside to design it. We put all kinds of plants,flowers,sticks and insects in our tank. I also added some dirt and rocks. We also had to take pictures of the important parts of the ecosystem. I took pictures of plants and trees and sticks. Then we had to make a document and put our pictures and write about it. One thing that Jailin did was she wrote down information about our spider. This is a picture of our tank .


What i learned was that plants and trees are very important for our ecosystem.  I discovers that warms are underground at wet places. A question i had was why do we need to put soil in spiders tank? Do spiders even like dirt? I think that spiders only like webs and fly's. I don't think they need sticks and flowers. I think if a spider eats dirt it will die.
<--------THIS IS A PICTURE WHEN WE WENT OUT TO THE PARK :D

No comments:

Post a Comment