Sunday, June 3, 2012

This Week In Science #15

  This week in science we did alot of fun stuff. What we did was we wrote in out spider log and we did some work sheets. On Tuesday we did the marshmallow challenge. We did the marshmallow challenge twice.  It was really fun. But my group kept failing and failing. We will defiantly get better at it. On Thursday i wasn't here but i heard they went up to the roof and recorded a video of  them self. The video had to be about you. They had to tell their 10th grade teacher about them self's. Like whats they like , what they do, how they have fun. And also they had to tell their 10th grade teacher about how they grew through the year. I kind of wish i was here because this project sounds really fun. 
What i learned was i learned alot about spiders ecosystem and their habitats. Also i learned that if i make the spaghetti tower tall and thin it will not hold the marshmallow the tower will break. My group tried the same thing twice and failed at it. I guess we should of knew that if it didn't work the fist time why would the h*** we tried the second time. But oh well now we know that not to make out tower so tall and thin. I didn't really learn anything about the video project but it was a really good idea to record your self. It gives your 10th grade teacher an idea of how you look if your personality. After all this week was really fun








Working in groups in okay. I think i woke better in groups if i like the people that are in my group.I don't think i got better because i didn't really like my group and that was a problem.But i think i got better at doing the marshmallow challenge. I do like working in groups. Because i don't think its possible to work by your self when you doing the marshmallow challenge because one person has to hold the spaghetti and one person has to tape it. So after all working in groups is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment