Friday, December 2, 2011

This week in science #5

  This week in science we looked up some videos on animal behaviors. And we saw a lot of different behavior. Some animals were fighting and some were slapping a guy. there was two cats attacking each other and there was two birds trying to get the cats tail . There was also a dancing cat. I saw a lot of animal behavior and it was kind of funny because animals attack worst than humans do and it was funny how a man got beat up by an animal. Now I know not to get to animals too close because I don't know if they thinking of attacking me. I found out that cats are dangerous. We also looked at some crickets real once and they jump really HIGH.But they die fast and they also smell really bad. I dint know that crickets eat apples but there was an apple there so i figured they do eat apples. Animals have a lot of different behaviors.
  I am still unsure about if the animals behaviors are the same in real life. Because on the video they are very violet  and aggressive. Maybe the owners of the videos edit  the videos. The major idea was too find out about animals behavior and they are really playful,horny,abusive. I dont think all the animals are like that but I think some of them are. I noticed that dogs and cats are really abusive well not all of them but the once on the video OMG they were very abusive. My question is are all animals are like this abusive, playful, horny? No right? My aha moment was when I found out that crickets are small i thought crickets and grasshoppers were the same creature  but they are not. I still like animals :D

No comments:

Post a Comment