Friday, December 9, 2011

This Week In Science #6

  This week in science we worked with jelly belly.We made a  key to let other people know what the flavors that they eating.We had to observe them and write which one has dark spots which one has light spots and stuff like that .We also had to divide them in to groups and put the once with the spots together and the one that don't have spots together . We Build the key and we had to ask questions about the jelly's questions like which jelly is pink and which ever is pink we put them together  I learned that I could explain something to people by using a key or a chart.
  My experiences ever okay i wasnt too exited about it. It was kind of fun but not OMG fun. My thoughts about this project is it makes no seance to me it pretty stupid I felt like I was in 1st grade gain working with jellys? Umm pretty stupid.But since I get grades for that then I do what I gotta do

No comments:

Post a Comment