Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This Week In Science #8

The picture on the left is the ventral view. Ventral view is the back. I labeled the eyes because its proximal. The eyes are close to the anterior. And distal from the posterior. The picture on the right is the side view. Side view is the side of the animal. I labeled the antana because its anterior. And distal from the posterior. My first picture is the ventral view feature the eyes. The second picture is the side view feature the antenas.

My aha moment was when I found out that the back view is called vental view. My quotion is why are crikets so small? Also why wasnt there alot of blood when I cut it up? What is the nasty yellow stuff that came out the criket? Is the yellow stuff the crikets blood? I dint really have alot of aha moments. But I noticed that its really easy to break crikets wings. The connection I made was my animal and the rocket challenge we did just because crikets jump and our rockets flew.

No comments:

Post a Comment